Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Thursday, September 24, 2009

09/09/09 09:09

So, what were you all doing during the coolest time ever???

It was 9/9/9 - or September 9, 2009 a couple weeks ago. And I definitely made a wish....(at 9:09 pm too!) while watching Keith Urban Live in Concert at the Delta Center!!! Whoohoo!!
Megan (my roommate) and I splurged for a night on the town together. And it was a blast! We sang, we danced, we chatted, took funny pictures, talked, and talked, and just did all the usual girl stuff. Keith Urban was great! This was my 3rd concert of his - I really haven't been to too many concerts, but I sure am entertained by him. Music is just one of my favorite things, so of course, this was great. And fun songs, cute songs, happy, romantic, etc etc just make me smile.
Here are our documented pictures. We were on the first row of the upper level... And the one of us outside is us in front of his official "Tour Bus" :) Megan is great! She's such a great roommate. I did live by myself till this summer, and it's been nice to have someone around to talk with and play with. It's funny though because our schedules are so opposite that sometimes we don't see each other for a week. That just means we have to "schedule it in"... But it works :) Thanks Megan for going with me!! Oh, and side note - while watching Keith run to the back of the arena to play a few little ditties for us back arena people, there was a part of the audience's seats that totally collapsed as a few were trying to reach out and touch Keith. Oh man!! You had to be there, but talk about dangerous! For Keith, for his guitar, and for all the people above him who fell about 10 feet! I hope they got something free from that - probably the wheelchair rides were free at least right? Sad I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment