It was fun putting together our rooms and fitting it all in how we like it. I loved having David there to help and give input. He did all the hard work of hanging things, building shelves and kitchen storage cabinets while I just kept giving us more work to do :) It's finally looking how we had hoped, and here are a few pictures of our home for the next two years....
I do have to say these pictures also have our decorations up for HALLOWEEN!!! So, the front rooms have a bit of decorations, we're loving these holiday seasons. More to come on that for sure in the coming posts.
This is our family/living room. You walk in through the door below or there's a side door coming from the carport to the middle of the opposite side between the family room and kitchen area...
This is our family/living room. You walk in through the door below or there's a side door coming from the carport to the middle of the opposite side between the family room and kitchen area...
There is a nice huge window to look out during the day or watch the snow fall... as we have hot chocolate (which we so do have daily in our yellow tea kettle!!)
So the railing below leads downstairs to the in-laws, but its boarded up and they have their own entrance.
And our TV display with all our pictures and memorabilia - awe :) We need to get other family pictures up soon...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! These are our "ghosties"...
And this is the view from the side door into the kitchen and below is from the kitchen to the door.
This is the hallway from the kitchen to the bathroom on the left, our bedroom straight ahead and then the study and extra room on the right...
Yeah, the clothes are all mine... i know...
I spent a few days organizing one of our hall closets and whenever I feel dis-organized, now I just come look at this and smile since it just helps to see something put together right - i know weird.
His and her desks...
I'll get one of the outside soon too... And the 3rd bedroom but I guess I forgot. The 3rd is mostly storage and games, music instruments, etc. It is so nice to have a real home though!! Much more room, and still have it totally full. We love it. Come visit and we'll show you around!!
No comments:
Post a Comment