Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday David Dear!!

(okay you can tell I'm totally a Primary teacher - hah, yeah, 8-11 year old teacher - ahh the flashbacks!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!

I know I'm a little late on posting this as we were actually in Italy on your birthday... but better late as we kind of celebrated your birthday all through December!!  I tried to spoil David for his birthday - I mean, come on, he's just the best husband ever and age 25 is a big one.  Although the best present could be Italy, I'm glad we did it in the US before too because we actually spent all day in the airport... we'll get to that later.  Here are some of the celebrations:

Bennihanas:
We went to one of our favorite restaurants a week before, David had a free meal, and it's so expensive but a lunch date between work was just great!!  We had our own chef too, such special treatment and the food is so fun to watch and so yummy.

Clark family party:
On the Sunday before we had dinner with the family and had David's choice of Enchiladas and peppermint ice cream!  So, it was great to watch the little kids be excited for David and have us all watch him open his gifts.  Here are a few pics from the evening.

I got david a sled, clothes, and some fun mario figures.  It's great as I said about Christmas, I love shopping for David.  He's mostly on my mind anyway so when I'm at stores I always think - oh, he'd like that!  So to have both b-day and Christmas, I had lots of options :)

Night out:
Monday night the week we left for Italy, I took David out on the town.... sort of.  I wanted to do the sledding activity but the snow wasn't working for me (the one day I needed it!!!) so we're doing that later.  We went to Red Lobster for dinner - and David hasn't stopped saying how great it was!  He hasn't been before, but loves seafood.  I loved watching him try and crack the crab legs and it was just fun to be together.  I think we both liked being there together the best.  It really was a great night for me and I wasn't the one turning older.

Hope you had a great day and have a great year being 25!!  You deserve it all.  I love you so much babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment