Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Family Pictures - June 2014

Tyson changes so much daily that I've tried to do at least 2 family photos a year.  Luckily we have a great friend Shayla who can follow us around and do what I'm hoping.  We had a great time at Wheeler Farm in June going around with Tyson not only for pictures but he also got to meet lots of farm animals.

We didn't get one smile till he had a bottle of milk and then when daddy tickled him.  So a lot of our first shots are good, but those ending ones are just so precious to me.

Without further introduction - here's my family. Love them.
(A few songs came to mind with some of these)




"Wanna be like you"







"Walk like a man"


"I'm keeping you forever and for always"


"Skyfall"


"I'm on top of the world"




 "You make me smile"




"L is for the way you look at me"





Love this guy and my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment