We love February because while it's "Valentine's Day" I think our anniversary just adds a bit and for me I like to just extend the LOVE as long as I can.
Got Tyson some heart magnets and I gave him a new one every day till the 14th. He loved it and it was a great activity of counting too, he's up to 10 and now 15 even!!! He also knows what a heart shape is too. We wrote some valentines for grandparents and tried to tie in the LOVE when we could ;)
You can see how our Valentine's Day played out from the below, but a bit more detail - it was nice it was on a Saturday, and also my turn to plan. We relaxed at home most of the day - pancakes, presents, etc. Tyson got some stuffed animals that he loves and a ball that we can play outside with as it's getting warmer (crazy no winter here this season!?) Then we headed to sushi for dinner, brought Tyson along too ;) Funny because he hated it, we got him potstickers but he just wasn't having it, so it was surely a dinner to remember. Also the place I planned was booked so we found another place which was cheap and way good. We picked up Autumn to babysit and I took David out for some ice skating. A memory from our honeymoon as we did that to celebrate Valentine's when we were in Midway. It has been a couple years and it was way crowded so glad D put up with me ;)
Happy LOVE month. Sad to see it go already! Love my 2 Valentines ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment