Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Waiting for the sun to come

Thoughts on some hardships right now....  (as of early April 2015)

Possibly moving

Yep we are.  Our rental townhome is up for sale, yet again.  And we were under the assumption they were letting us stay 2 years and it was a 2 year contract, but there was a loop hole.  Of course!  Bummer.  Although we feel like maybe we need to be somewhere else.  Last year I was digging my nails in our house saying I would do anything to stay, but I guess the fancy or rose colored glasses wear off after awhile right?

I've been looking and still looking and haven't found the perfect place for us, or anything remotely close.  Where are all the good rentals?  We're in short supply!  We have till 5/31 or possibly later depending on if we go month to month and the house isn't sold yet.  I watch KSL for rentals like every hour.  Talk about a waste of my time and reminder of the stress all the time!


Work stress and balancing life

So it's sad to say but yet again, my work is stressin me out.  Always too much and more to do and I really can only put in 25 hours a week at most.  It seems like most weeks I'd love to quit, but it's not in the cards just yet.  And so I'm just stuck trying to balance and sometimes I'm good, yet not always.

I realized the other day that I have a really good work memory, and yet the rest lacks sometimes.  I put my best efforts into this job, and it's not like I have any ownership.  I would like to just sit back and relax sometimes but I guess that's just not me.  Me controller, delegator, give my opinion person :) I wouldn't have imagined this soon after college graduation.  The work setting I was quiet, nice and just optimistic.  Now I really don't hold back, and that's just fine with me as long as I don't get myself fired!  But I think I'm doing good work for now so hopefully not ;)


Worry/planning for the worst

Nothing to write too much about but I just am a worst case scenario type and also just been afraid of that worst case for uh, ever?  I've been having D and I put together some living wills, wills, and just trying to be better organized that way.  I still need a lot of help getting it all done, and I feel like if I do something to prepare for it, then maybe I'd stop worrying or fearing it to happen as much?


Enjoying today, not waiting for what we want next

This is kind of always my theme but yet again I've been reminded the last couple months that it's time to just enjoy what we have and stop planning, or hoping, like there's more coming.  And with this little Ty guy around how can I wish for much else?  He sure is my little buddy all day and I'm loving that I get to see him all day every day.  Yeah sometimes it's hard or boring or he's whining all day but then he does something either just so sweet and melts me, or he cracks me up with something so silly.  He forgives me always and I just try better each day.


Watching others have super hard trials

So David's family has some pretty major trials always coming there way.  One specifically going on for the last 2 years.  While several others get thrown at them all the time too.  We are all praying for a miracle and helping every way possible.  Just not sure when that sun is going to come for them!  It's like we all are struggling with them.  A little bit of a faith shaker, but at the same time, I just keep trying to have hope.  God knows best.  Gotta keep believing.


PS, Tyson and I have found a good stress reliever --- Dancing!! It works ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment