When I first got here, I met Katie - she was also new! She was tossed into the RS Presidency and she brought me along with her. And then Shayla joined us too. We've had a few 2nd Counselors, but the 3 of us at least are STICKIN it out together... for the whole year!! Sweet! Here's us at some random hike FHE activity. Sadly, our first picture together and it was like September...hhahaa.
Then I also did a little trail hike with Shayla a few weeks ago. We hiked where all the snow skiing trails will be - we saw signs for black diamonds and everything. And we weren't the smartest since we kind of forgot to take flashlights...hahaah. Luckily we survived. And had a LOT of fun! Shayla actually asked me out on a date for this activity. She's just such a fun person!! Really. You have to meet her. Her and I just laugh whenever we're together. We love to just be silly and who cares what people think of our crazy laughter? Its fun... And it was gorgeous on our hike, the pics don't do it justice.
Lastly are some pics of us at the most recent Corn Maze with the ward. First is Emily and me - she was also in the RS with us before she switched wards. I just love her, she's a very happy person and I just could depend on her for everything.
And of course, I've got to throw in one more pic - of another type of friend - Boyfriend, yes, haha David :) Awe...
I MADE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh this post just made my day!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have awesome friends! WOw...they are so sweet.
ReplyDelete