Happy Thanksgiving!! It was our first true holiday as the newly engaged couple :) And the first time splitting our time with each family. We went to my Uncle Richard's house at noon. We played games and stuffed ourselves. And my mom was in town so that was nice!
Next up was David's parents house... but I didn't get too many pictures - just one with Sam, the first nephew. They're too cute huh?
David was good to still be hungry 1.5 hours after our first meal - I ate too but definitely couldn't pack in as much as he did. We played with his siblings - usually we do Nintendo and air hockey... And then headed out for the evening. That night we met up with Steph and Co. and went to see a movie. David & I stayed up a bit longer enjoying time together on the holiday. I didn't get too much rest before heading to Black Friday with Steph & Mom. I didn't do too much shopping either. I was surprised that I showed up to go out with them at like 6ish and they weren't ready for another hour at least. But we still found some good deals. We also took a road trip later on to visit Ogden relatives. And then the rest of the weekend was devoted to STUDY. I had my PHR test the next week (which you already know I passed... !) But I was pretty nervous, so instead of getting lots of R&R - D & I studied. But since he was sitting next to me, I was a happy studier.
No comments:
Post a Comment