Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sliding around

So, before I went home for Christmas, David & I had a fun date night! Actually if you know me well you will know that what we did had to of totally been a #1 for me. And guess what, David likes it about as much as I do! Wow, we are so meant to be... :) he he he. So...what'd we do??
IcE sKaTe!!!! Whoo hooo!!!










It was so fun. Here are a few pictures. David is an absolute Pro. I say I'm an AZ Pro - since there really aren't Ice Skating Rinks in Arizona, so I bet I could be better than most Arizonians... Anyway, I was pretty nervous still since it takes me like 2 hours to warm up, but I kept up with David pretty well. Except I wouldn't let him spin me too much or drag me to fast.



After we headed to Christmas Street up in SLC - another tradition of Davids. We have LOTS of traditions to make! Some fun memories included: doing snow wheelies in the parking lot (David), trying to ice skate backwards or hockey stop or just skating and holding hands, freezingly walking down Christmas street critiquing the lights, visiting Uncle Richard and eating at the hospital cafeteria with Steph & Tony, getting warm at home afterwards... What a great night before our 5 days w/out each other... And advice about that from us - don't spend ANY days without each other... it's too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment