So we've been to a few Clark events, well a lot... there is 9 kids total :) Here are some pictures.... mostly we are at birthday parties or holiday parties and I'm not very good with the pictures. So these are what we've taken so far this year :
Josh graduated in May!! David had class that evening, so I went and supported with the others. Graduation ceremonies are long, we all had forgotten that part - but it was great to see Josh so happy!
Josh graduated in May!! David had class that evening, so I went and supported with the others. Graduation ceremonies are long, we all had forgotten that part - but it was great to see Josh so happy!
These are David's younger sisters still at home. They love their ballet dance classes and over the summer they had a performance. They each did a few different dances in all sorts of fun costumes. So cute! It was fun watching them - they have more make-up on than I ever wear and they aren't even teenagers yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment