Well, just an update on David's life... He's studying extra hard for the DAT (Dental Test), besides the fact that he still has regular undergrad classes, working, and trying to figure out what dental schools to apply to... He's signed up for Friday May 13th to take the dental test. And yes... I totally encouraged Friday the 13th!! Hopefully it brings good luck :)
I'm so proud of my baby and all that he's doing. If you happen to be thinking or praying and want to add him to your list, I'd appreciate it! He's going to do GREAT with all of the studying and practice tests that he's doing. What does this mean for me??? Well, it means I don't get to see him much or almost at all... But the little free time he does have, he gives it all to me! He should take some time for Wii Mario but unless we do that on the weekend nights (date nights) together, he doesn't even remember we have Mario games too much. Yeah, that definitely proves he's very focused right now!!
So for me I get to work on projects around the house and find other activities to do, I'm doing okay with my independent time, but I can't wait to have my David back!!! One project completed was combining all our emails and journal for the before and first year of marriage and putting it into a book - that has been a long project but definitely worth it!
If you need a girlfriend to hang with... let me know :) And if you happen to have passed the DAT recently and want to help a brother out... do let David know he's going to do just fine! :)
Happy May 13th!! And next up... June 1st we will be submitting our applications to our top dental schools ---- the list of schools we've picked ---- to come later this month -----
Good Luck to David, I'm sure he will do great.
ReplyDelete