Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of those women out there who are mom's or mother figures in my life!  You inspire me daily.  I dream of being a mother one day and being just a little of what you all are.  In our church meeting today I loved listening to a new father describe his love for his wife as a mother.  Sometimes during the night he confessed that he pretended to be asleep when their newborn son woke up and was crying.  He would then listen as he heard his wife get up and console his son.  He said it was the most precious thing to hear what a mom says to her new child.  Very proud to have a wife and mom.

I thought that was a great story about mothers.  And it only starts there as their children grow up and even when their married they're there for all of us.  It takes so much love, patience, tenderness, and so much more.  Thanks to all of you out there and HAPPY MOM'S DAY!!!

For my day I was spoiled with Fajitas cooked by my husband and homemade chocolate covered strawberries.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment