Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What ya got cookin??

I think I've posted food before, but hey, we do eat everyday right???  Here are a few things we've been cooking lately...
  • Stuffed zucchini - This was a great recipe thanks to pinterest!  Especially since they are easily found and we had tons this summer...  This recipe has fresh diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, red potatoes and cheese all stuffed into the zucchini.  Yum!  We loved it.
  • Zucchini bread - okay so we made enough of this to run out of sugar and flour, guess that was a lot!  I even did some freezing so we'll have some for later when the weather gets cool.  (Yeah cool... I'm totally in denial still)
  • Steak & Potatoes - one of my favorite meals always.  But this time we used a grilling pan and it turned out very good still :)
  • Cake Balls!!! - I don't have pictures, sadly, but our dear friend Shayla came and gave some good demonstrations.  We're excited for more "Cooking with Shayla" soon.
  • Cookie Monster Cupcakes for our nephew Sam's 2nd birthday - he loves cookie monster so this was a hit!!!  Took me awhile to find those large white chips, but now I have a yearning to learn how to bake and frost it.  Yum!  Not going to help my figure....
So fun!! I'm getting good huh? I bought some frosting tips last weekend too so that's up next :)

2 comments:

  1. ok i love your blog book who did you do it with? somehow i had missed that post, i hope mine looks that good.

    love love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke! I used the website Blog2Print to make the book. It's great! There's another company called Blurb which puts blog together but lets you re-size pictures and pages but I didn't have time to work that hard... Hope that helps! Blog books are such a great journal!

    ReplyDelete