Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! I hope you had a good day! We were lucky this year that the 23rd was technically part of the Christmas holiday so I didn't work, and David's done with school since the 16th so we were all ready to party!
Most of the morning we did regular activities of sleeping in, gym, finish baking our neighbor treats... And we even delievered some and stopped at a store or two to pick up some last Christmas presents. Good thing David is flexible on what we do for some of it. It's hard to do a birthday all day when you know there are so many other gifts and tasks before the 25th. Yep, you can tell the stress was building for me :) I've decided it's just a part of the season though, so yay.
I took us to the mall first up to shop for a little family gift/tradition, but it didn't work out perfectly. We wanted to get a 2011 ornament and I found a specific glass one at David's favorite glass store. Rather than buying it, I thought it would be fun to go get it together as an activity. Too bad they were sold out. Next year we are so doing this!! So next up, was Red Lobster, tried to throw him off the trail but he figured it out. This was our 2nd year for this place, he just loves the crab there!
Next up we went and saw some lights at the Christmas Utah place on our way to the Murray Ice Rink! We spent over an hour there and wore ourselves out on the ice :)
Lastly, we headed home to watch a boy movie and eat some ice cream we picked up as well :) Oh, and I can't forget about the presents that he got earlier in the day:
Anticipation :)Here he is with both presents unwrapped (and on in one case)... We're going to go see Brian Regan perform here in January and then those red basketball shorts are new too - he loves, yay!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
No comments:
Post a Comment