Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two Zero One Two

I can't believe it's 2012 already!!! And okay so it's actually half way through January now, ha.  I guess I'm a little behind on blogging, but that's just cuz life was a little too busy for me!  I'll catch you up soon with all our fun December activities....
  • Christmas Decorating
  • David's Birthday
  • Gingerbread House Making
  • Four Christmas's - yep, maybe even five total
  • AZ trip
  • New Year's fireworks
  • Back to the work/school grind
Okay so I'll just cover the work/school stuff right now - blah blah blah...  I think that explains how I feel about it.  I wasn't excited to go back to work because I actually had an 11 day break!!  We did so much it could have felt longer, but showing back up at work it felt like I had only missed 2-3 days at tops.  And work has been a total stress case since I was back.  I wish I could go into all the details but it's too complicated and stuff.  But one quick mention, my boss has been gone and there have been some changes to the management team and with that some leaders just come on over to HR and think they can change all our HR policies just by coming over and telling me to do so.  It's been fun, not.  But now Sue is back and she can take care of all these messes a little bit better.  My title doesn't give me that authority, and I'm just fine with that.

David started back to school last week so he got a 3 week break, lucky him!  Too bad we made Dr/dentist appointments and an AZ trip for his break so he didn't get to sit at home all day, he even helped me with Christmas shopping near the end.  And for the last 2 months David's been doing ALL our dishes, and I feel pretty spoiled to be honest.  I'm encouraging him to continue that till we get a real dishwasher, we'll see.  Back to the school stuff... it's David's last semester till he graduates!!!  YAY!!!  I'm so excited and he's ecstatic!  He's worked hard and this is a great accomplishment for us, plus I'm just ready to be the one to spend the evenings with David rather than his books getting all the time :)  He has hard classes again but this is the last stretch so hopefully we'll make it through happy enough...  Good work sweetie!!

I guess that's the normal grind for us - hope everyone else is enjoying their 2012.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment