Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fall Phone Pics

Well since I joined the $2.50/month group, I wanted to upload pics while I could...

Here are a few pictures from what we've been up to lately, from my phone:

Pumpkin and Eyeball Cakeballs
First game with our new Monopoly board
Pork Chops & Rice
We found boiled peanuts at the SLC Farmers Market - David's first!
Flowers growing finally in the late summer
I won an award at work - this is me with our CEO
Homemade salsa - seriously we have the best recipe if you want it!
Beef Strogenoff - yum!
 Broccoli Cheddar Soup - one of David's new favorites
 Just one of our usual FaceTime's with Sophie and her parents, awe!
 Gelato and celebration of our 3rd engagement anniversary, thanks D!
 Our new red and green light-bulbs
 And we were all decorated by Nov 25 :)  More pics on that to come

1 comment: