Just have to say, I can't live without this guy. He makes every minute worth it. It has been so fun having him home for the 3 week break. I got my silly D back, and Tyson is loving it too. David, you are my bestest friend and I am so glad to have you. Thanks for adding so much happiness to my life. Glad you were born and that we get to celebrate you at least once a year :)
We also had our first night out without Tyson (he was home asleep with his favorite Shayla - thanks girl!) David picked the movie The Hobbit. Fun to get out together :)
Sorry for the mushy post, but just had to do it. Thanks for marrying me baby, you are my #1 and only forever. Although Tyson is a close #2. Thanks for laboring through school right now, putting up with my craziness and fun and sometimes not so fun self. Thanks for the many compliments you give me. Thanks for the bum slaps, picking me up when I'm tired or just want to jump in your arms, and all the many hand holds, feet rubs, back rubs, meals cooked, laundry cleaned... I could go on and on. You do so much for me daily and I'm a lucky girl to have you.
Happy Birthday David!
No comments:
Post a Comment