Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Friday, February 28, 2014

Month of LOVE & 4 yrs

We love February.  Not because of the cold or the snow or the ice or even the Cherry Cordial M&M's - okay maybe the M&M's make the love list...

2/12/2014 = Our 4th Anniversary!

2/14/2014 = Yeah, Valentine's Day...

I will probably say it every year, excuse me for that, but it's a good and bad celebrating so close to V-day.  But it is what it is.  So we spread the L O V E out all month long :)  And we split the planning.  This year I had 2/12, David had 2/14.

And it was our first celebrations with Tyson!! ?? Hmm what to do??  But we found a few babysitters and had a couple nights out and some at home.  Again, spreading the fun out a bit.

4th Year traditional gifts = Fruits & Flowers.  I had a hard time, but David was right on.  I had a delivery of a lovely bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries.  YUM!  And they were gone fast.  I gave him runts (fruit?) and then a Mario Wii controller (no idea how it fits in).

Here are some of our celebrations going in order from anniversary to V-day:

  • 1-hour massages, Tyson spent an hour with Grandma Clark
  • Candlelight pasta dinner at home by Andrea
  • Settebello & Leatherby's, a good way to nix the Vegan diet
  • D's lemon chicken pesto dinner by David
  • Movie at home for V-day night
For V-day Tyson and David gave me flowers, awe.  I also got "coupons" to use monthly from David.  SO excited to open each month and find apparently 3 that are hidden around the house (good idea to the other men who read this - hahah, are there any?! no)  Tyson and I got David some candy, duh, and the Luigi controller and I put together a book of our random love notes since we were dating.








I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment