Rather than rehashing possible goals I/we didn't accomplish this year, I wanted to focus on the good and all that we did in 2014, goal or maybe not. (Thanks Larissa for the good idea I hope to keep up!)
A & D - Read Scriptures Daily
Yep this happened almost the whole year, I may have missed 1-2 days at the very end, boo
A & D - Knelt to pray together each night
While I was prego I didn't want to kneel but luckily we sucked up our laziness and got this going again. We were praying, just from the comforts of our bed haha
Helped add to G. Clark's life with photos/video of his life
Already covered this in earlier posts, but it was not a planned goal but great to do
Busy Board 4 Tyson
Again covered this before, not a goal, but I'm pretty proud
Several homemade books & toys
Glad that any extra efforts of the year mostly went to Tyson ;)
Put church toys together
Another non-goal but really glad to help our church experience keeping Ty busy
Taught Tyson his colors and body parts
Finished our ACDC Wedding Video
This has been on my list for years, so glad to have it done, although I could re-do anyday, no!
A worked 25-30 hr/week almost every week, from home
A & D - Attended the temple monthly, sometimes inviting others to join
Learned how to make/finish metal earring findings and gave several away too
Made wreaths for us and others - 6 total!
Wonderful summer (probably never to happen again) with D home
We were lucky for David not to have school, I think we made the most of the summer that we could just hanging out or getting organized or working a little extra while playing with the cute baby
D finished Yr 1, and his dean was fired, a much needed celebration!
This wasn't anything we did, but has to be a great mark for 2014
Tyson accomplished a TON - says over 100 words, started crawling, walking, feeding himself, and just being a happy and silly kid
Put the first batch of 10 Clark home videos from 1980/90's to DVD (thanks Costco!)
We've written a few goals for 2015, I'm excited to see what we do besides the goals. Seems like we did a TON this year. From the above, only 3-4 of these were goals. Pretty cool to me that we did so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment