Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Texas Clarks Visiting

During our 2 week break we were lucky to have Jonathan and Annie and kids visiting!  And showing off their cute new little Emily.  She's adorable and I got several chances to hold her and it was a fun reminder of those baby days :)

They came to Tyson's birthday party, he was so excited to be able to have cousins there!



And then they came to our house and we all went to Cafe Rio one day too!


We spent lots of time at the Clarks just hanging out, playing and such.




Emily was blessed the Sunday they were here and I got to do some photos for them of her and the whole family.  I definitely need a lot more practice at pictures of babies - and a whole group ;)









Tyson has been excited or noticing babies lately - so we were excited he'd get to hold or see one around more.  Emily was super chill and let Tyson semi-hold her a few times over the week.  He sometimes loved it and sometimes not so much, hey he's 2 ya know.  But it was sure sweet when he'd just want to rub her head or touch her feet or something.  And really he wasn't bugged that I held her a lot so that was nice cuz with some babies I try and hold he's like - no way :)

It was also really fun for me to see Annie. and David to have his big brother around for a bit.  They are one of our favorite families and we just mesh well.  And their cute older kids were very sweet with Tyson and have grown up yet again.  We always miss them lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment