I took a quick weekend trip to AZ when my mom had some feet issues. She had been stuck in a wheelchair and needed the house usable for that and possible surgery later on. I left my 2 favorite boys for 3 days and had a non relaxing work weekend! Besides not getting to sleep too much and maybe not shower as much (oops!) it was a nice feeling to help out. I need to clean my own house, but it's a lot easier when it's not your stuff huh?
Eric & Co came by each day to help and take car trips. We also met up with Dad & Co for lunch on Friday at Cracker Barrel. They were coming to UT the next week and I was trying to stay focused, so I only saw them once.
I missed my boys a ton and David did awesome taking care of Tyson. One of the Clark's watched Tyson Friday morning and then David was in charge all weekend. They facetimed me daily and good thing I was so busy so I couldn't miss them way too much. Flying myself was stressful in itself, I hate flying, but I survived!
While making room for Moms car in the garage, Eric and I were reminded of some fun childhood memories. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment