Feb 12th was Friday, D had school and Ty and I just hung out. Kind of a chill day. We all went out as a family for dinner to Training Table, cute! Ty sure has a personality and was a bit wild at dinner but was good enough that we could all enjoy dinner at least.
Saturday the 13th we had a babysitter, Autumn came over, for the afternoon! So we did get some time to celebrate with just A & D. We went to the Jordan River Temple and did sealings - one of the last times we'll be there for 2 years as it's closing for some renovations! It was nice to do together. We also had dinner at Olive Garden and then dessert at McDonalds. Dinner at Olive Garden reminds me of the time we did this for a date night before we decided yes to getting married (at least that date was when I knew it was a yes...). We did a few extra sealings because we joined a group that was an earlier time and then we did our scheduled time.
We came home and put Tyson to bed and had a nice time chatting about our last few years. And then the 14th we exchanged our presents - I got some candy and $10. D got some candy in different baggies put into a wood display case (that we returned to get a different size later on) - 6 years was candy or wood so it worked ;) I haven't spent my cash yet.
A few thoughts on ACDC.... Sure am glad to have this guy in my life. He makes everything more fun, just ask Ty, haha. But, not getting too sappy, just saying, I wouldn't survive without him. I'm so glad we found each other and just happened to be in the same singles ward and that he went for it and asked me out and kept at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment