
I'm officially a BLOGGER now. What? No way!! Yeah, I wasn't planning on blogging till my life got a bit more interesting. But what the heck, my life is pretty interesting actually. And, why wait till I'm married? I'm turning a new leaf, starting anew, doing a 180...blah blah blah.
So, what am I supposed to say? Who knows. Anything right? I suppose only my deeply devoted friends and family will be reading...and that's probably good! This is probably more for me because I haven't been so up on my journal as of yet. Well, I'm going to try not to make this a "journal" but more of updates, memories, things not to forget, embarrassing stories (because there will sure be some), goals, aspirations, dreams, life lessons that I'm learning.... This won't be a BOY blog, not that I can stop myself, but I will try to be brief or evasive so that it won't be a boy bashing or loving party...
I actually have some ideas...and fun things to write, so maybe I won't bore you too much, but if I do, who cares! This is more for me anyway... I'm starting my life right now. My life is a playground and I'm ready to ride it. I just moved to Murray (more on that later), and I really hope this change will be just what the doctor ordered. I still can't believe I'm doing a blog though, I almost feel like I'm back on the mission, sort of, okay, not really at all, but just that here's a way for people to get to live a bit of my life again. Man, I'm already rambling on my first post. Yikes. 2009 here I come!! Whaooaooao!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment