This is my condo above... it's the one in the middle (2nd Floor). There are like 12 buildings like this one. And 24 hour fitness is just to the left of this picture next to our complex! Whoo hoo! (i took out the picture above because maybe i will get some stalkers...yikes...)
Look to the right of the door and see the dining room and window to the kitchen.
And looking straight down when you enter the front door you'd see the hallway to the kitchen on the right, the 2 bedrooms on the left and then the bathroom on the right...


Above is bedroom # 1 - I just got a desk and I'm still working on organizing this room. And then the left above is bedroom # 2 - also not done...I need pictures and a dresser, but oh well! And my closet is below - nice walkin ish...but tilt your head cuz I didn't fix. And the bathroom :)
So, guess that wasn't so hard! That's my apartment basically. I live alone. I actually like it so far. I have a 9 month lease and I'm not looking forward to moving already, so maybe I'll stay longer, but I need to actually keep moving... But I really like living here so far. I can hear my neighbors, but that doesn't matter. I usually am rocking out to music or watching TV on my new flat screen. But my bigger goals while I'm here:
- Organize school papers and get rid of most of them (that I have with me)
- Practice the piano a LOT more, even though I have a lame keyboard - I really want to be better and even play the fun music on the radio, etc
- Practice the guitar - basically like the idea of the piano...
- Use my laptop to do more video editing and maybe start music recording a bit
- Cook more ... rather than just eat whatever I find
- Go to the GYM most days
- Socialize!! - I'm already getting good at this one...I'm always out of my comfort zone since I am not close friends with anyone here, but I'm trying to do things that scare me daily...and this is the biggest goal. And at least I'm doing it so far! But, that also means the other goals are kinda on the back burner...
That's mi casa and life and goals while living there so far... It's been a fun adventure so far. Not too many scary stories. I only woke up one night freaked out, but because of a dream. And then I had a "open house" and had about 30 people over and the only scary thing was that one gu
y came who I didn't know, told me he's looking for love, and wanted to visit me in the future. SCARY. I just watched Taken and I've decided not to tell people exactly where I live and that I'm alone...I hope I don't get too many creepers...
If any of you ever want to visit, I'd love to have you - you can sleep in my bed, it's the best!
Your place is really really cute! I love your furniture too, you've done a great job. I would love to come and visit. um...I have no idea how I would pull that off but it would be fun! And 30 people at an open house??? you are one popular girl!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU
you place is so cute!
ReplyDelete