Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photo Fo Sho

I don't take enough pictures! I promise that from now on (at least for a week or two) I will tie my camera to me somehow and actually pull it out and take pictures. I will no longer be ashamed that I want memories! I realized this today after I was trying to find some good pictures of the weekend and realized that I had my camera with me but didn't do anything with it except to take a picture of the scene of the accident. I think it's because I don't feel like my camera is really up to par anymore. Oh well, who cares! It's better than my mother's throw away cameras...hehe sorry mom! I will take pictures, I will share them with you, and I will remember my memories better!! This is my promise to you blogger world.... Can you say cheese?? Cheesy pho show...

Here are a few pics from the past for your enjoyment:

Disco Skating January 2009 when I drove down to Provo...my roommates and I recruited a bunch of boys to come be crazy with us ( I did skating last night for FHE too, but didn't have a crew to take pics with, I do miss having a set group of friends now...) My crazy cousins below - helping me move in - how sweet of them!!

Other cousin Andy's baby - Jill - she's adorable!! I will steal her someday....

Sarah, Court and I singing crazy songs at Megan's reception! Yes, her mom said we could, although I think it was a bit loud when Jon joined in and we sang Wicked songs...hhahah

This last pic is just for those of us who are just dreaming of SUMMER!! WHOO HOO!! It's coming - I haven't used my big jacket for 3 days!!

2 comments:

  1. I love blogs. Thanks for telling me about yours.

    By the way. I couldn't help but notice your reading list. I love Shannon Hale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHOTO FO SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha I couldn't stop laughing! (really only me and you will get it, but it's still funny!)

    ReplyDelete