Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In the clouds

So, I haven't posted for awhile. Life is just too good at the moment. Basically. But, not much to really update you all on... hahah.
But, this last month of summer has topped off this whole year! I went, or tried, to go boating the last 3 weekends. The 2nd one we camped at Bear Lake and it rained, so no boating. But last weekend there were 9 of us in a group that went up with Eric's boat, and that was a blast. We set up on the beach and took turns going out and playing on the water. It was a bit cold, but the sun warmed us up. And we were totally exhausted again this time. I stayed up too late all this week and then crashed on Sunday for 3 hours. Yay for naps!!

Besides boating, I've spent some time with a really great friend just doing whatever and it's been a blast. I don't want it to end!! We've got Lagoon coming up this Saturday, and I'll be headed to AZ for a Labor Day trip to see Bri's baby and play with family and friends!!

Then FALL officially starts. I'll post about my upcoming fall soon. But I just keep telling myself "think happy thoughts...think happy thoughts" and I hope I can just embrace the winter more.

Here are some pics:
Bear Lake Pics with some ward gals:
Kara and Shally Clarke and I drove up together. The lake was the most beautiful blue green I have ever seen!! And then I slept on a huge air mattress with Katie Kelson and Emily Marble. Sweet!

Boating up near Park City:And I happened to get to babysit little Jillaire! She's adorable, although maybe I'm still not cut out for kids. I was exhausted afterwards. She's a wiggle worm!
I'll post more when I get back from my trip in the clouds...

1 comment:

  1. Yay...how fun! I think you will be an awesome mother! You just get used to being tired all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete