No worries, back to shopping again... Actually I did go shopping with Megan Cannon Williams and it was a BLAST. I think shopping cures the heartache sometimes? Or at least lessens it since now I feel extra-gorgeous in my new clothes. Honestly though, the heartache hasn't happened yet. Or maybe it has, and it was just so small or earlier on since I knew it was ending. Or maybe it just wasn't right. Probably. And that's why I feel okay about it. A bit "alone" again, but heck, life is wonderful.
I'll find something else to post about soon...cuz let me tell you, soon life will be busy. I only have SO MUCH summer left. I am already trying to prepare myself for the cold, don't worry, its not here yet, but it will be and I will be in denial. I need to find a good part of it. Christmas. YES! Okay, but for the rest of the summer I am planning on a few more things still...and wishing on a few that haven't been planned yet but hope to soon:
- Boating - with my ward for sure, in AZ for sure, and then maybe with the Cannons and Speirs
- Lagoon - I totally want to although it won't live up to the others I've done this year
- CALI - Not sure how or when I'd get here, but maybe when it gets chillier I will go and play at the beach if I can't do it now
- Keith Urban - totally getting tickets like, today.
- AZ - to see Briand's baby once it comes...can't believe 9 months is coming to a close
Okay, that is just a bit of what I haven't done yet. I will have to forgo the white water rafting, the ski dos, and Hawaii (wasn't in the plans, but sure is a dream)... At least I did Park City and a few other trips to the East, camping, swimming, and Fireworks already. Fireworks are one of my FAVORITE things. Seriously. I went to several in July. And my new favorite is being up-as-close-as-you-can. I can see them being shot off. My body shakes because it's so loud. And it's just fun to be with the crowd. I will do this always! Katie, David, and I had the best time on July 24th...
Aw David is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see you again in AZ! And I will promise to take you to the lake if you STOP calling it 'boating'! Man that is such a Utah thing. I am currently trying to break my friends here from calling it that. "Boating" is something you do when you are 89 years old and have a wooden sailboat! Anyway can't wait to see you one more time....you know before we get houses next door to each other!