So... It's not Christmas YET...........but SOON!!!
I saw this picture and I just HAD to post it :) !! Really, I would totally do this if I had a real house and cool neighbors that I would never be able to beat at decorations. It's so funny to me!! (The title of the e-mail going around said "Money Saving Christmas Idea" :P )
In other news... here are the updates so far:
- I went to AZ this past weekend!! It was an awesome 48 hour trip - I'll have to post some pics soon when I can get a few minutes.
- I have 2 WEEKS until I take the PHR Certification test. YIKES!!! I just took a test at my study class and didn't pass....yet. So, I've got LOTS of studying to do. I'm thinking positively, but if I don't get it, I can try again in May. BUT, for now I'm going to try and study at every down moment possible.
- It's getting COLD, but it's good - the Holidays are among us.
- Work has been very hectic with problems with payroll commission stuff, a few layoffs today that killed me, gift card problems that are never ending, etc etc etc. I could write about all that jazz forever too. But instead I should be working, so I will.
Happy Christmas!! Okay, not yet. NOT YET... but SOON!!! Happy November and week before Thanksgiving. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)
I love the ditto lights from the neighbors. Ha ha. :)
ReplyDelete