First, at work on Friday the 3oth, we had our HAlloWeEn Party.... We've been planning it for about a month with a few co-workers who wanted to help. I had been excited about this party and planning it - but after the first meeting - I had other thoughts... You see, here at my work we have the kids come in to do trick-or-treating and movies, popcorn, etc. At any job I've ever been at - employees pay for these extra parties on their own. Everyone brings food, costumes, candy etc and we party together. BUT no, here there's some "entitlement" that our employees think they should be getting everything for free - and they'll still probably complain. (Yes, they did...) Anyway, so we had to be creative and think of ways to have a party with a smaller budget. This created a lot of disagreements in our meetings and many who were bitter to plan the party knowing the employees had this entitlement feeling. Well, finally the meetings are over and the party was successful enough for me!! The good part was that my 2 other co-workers and I decided to be the "Hocus Pocus" witches. We didn't turn out like them after all we did, but it was fun. We even decorated our own hats and everything! Aren't we cute?? Pretty dang hot.

David came to the party - which was great to have a friend there. We played Foosball - I lost of course...but I loved it. (one of my favorite games). We left the party while it was still going (which meant I cleaned it up on Monday...hopefully no one cared too much) and David and I headed to SLC to help his mom with a school carnival. It was great because we both were volunteers but I spent the whole time with David, so I was happy. There were 100's of kids and we were running candy to every station. I was pretty partied out afterwards. BUT, we headed to an Institute Dance to donate some left over corn dogs and then dance a bit.Saturday was actually Halloween, but I didn't dress up again. Sadly... I was done with the hat. I think I need to think about stuff I'll be wearing all day and be more practical. Next year - jeans???!! :) We went to a ward party and then dragged my friends with us to another Institute Dance (at the U...yikes...). Look how cute they are!!! Shayla is BOO - I loved it. I love that movie!!! She went to the dance like that and I danced with Mike Wizowski... Worn out again, but then we all went and watched Edward Scizzorhands...

Oh, PS - this was me last year... Without the wig though... I gotta get rid of wig/hat costumes...
Your witches costumes rock! I love them! I know what you mean about wearing it all day though. I ALMOST didn't dress up for Halloween but Jared talked me out of it.
ReplyDeleteI totally am not rushing into wanting to celebrate Christmas this year. Usually I want to play Christmas music now and start decorating but I am actually freaking out that it is just over a month away! Eek!
You looked EXTREMELY cute in your costume by the way :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with David. You are one H O T witch!!!!
ReplyDeleteand that sentence works in so many ways! Haha ok kidding.....sorta. Love you girl, call me sometime!