07-04-2010
David let me have this holiday for my family events, yay! I think I asked if I could claim this holiday before we were even married. He's too good to me. I just always want to be at the Murray parade with my relatives...just a tradition I guess. Back when Richard did the announcing of the floats, I would help turn the pages and make sure he was saying the right float. This time we just sat and watched as well has candy pelted at us as front row-ers. It was fun. Very cool for being July, not the normal hot day. Afterwards David studied a bit and we headed over to Richard and Jans, I made brownies with strawberries on top (American Festive) and we had lunch, played pool and just chatted. My mom was in town too and spent some time with me earlier that week and stayed between Steph's and Rich's. That evening we met up with everyone again at Murray Park and watched the fireworks. David and I realized that last year we both were at this event too - just at different ends of the park. It's fun to see where we were and how close we really were to each other a year ago.
This is a really cool photo below if it's full screen....
No comments:
Post a Comment