Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

24th of July

So day four of our 4 day weekend was also filled with relaxing, food, and fun!


We went to Bennihanas - sweet!  It's become such a tradition for birthdays (especially since the birthday girl gets a free meal)  (I got a lot of other free meals we'll be using this week - ice cream, dinners, etc)
Yum!  We enjoy the atmosphere and the food is divine.


And then for our 3rd year in a row we watched Fireworks downtown!  I'm still afraid of the fireworks especially since last year this was where they malfunctioned, but we survived!  We tried to take a picture but man, my eyes just wouldn't stay open with that bright flash...


We also had some sparklers left over from last year so we tried them out with a slow flash, fun stuff!
What a great weekend!  I'm so not looking forward to work.  Work has been hard lately so maybe I'll just start taking more vacations??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment