Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Boating Again!

We planned our 3rd Annual Boating Trip with some old singles ward members.... And we had 11 of us all on Brother Linton's boat at Jordenelle!  It was beautiful and VERY fun to be with some old friends and their significant others.  I just LOVE being out on the lake!  And actually having some "friends" is nice, basically we haven't really found new or too many married friends, so it's nice to meet up with friends from the past.  They're so fun and great!  We all were able to take time to ski or wakeboard and then tube.  And since I've been able to wakeboard a few times this year - I got in and out of the wake this time!!  If only I had been a few more times, I could have jumped it maybe but I wasn't jumping too high this time.  But I was still pretty proud!  And, David totally got up on the wakeboard this time!!  It didn't happen the last 2 years but this time it was success!  Saying 2 years sounds like he's tried a lot but we don't go out that often, especially in snow country here...  I was totally excited that I missed the best pictures, but I still got a couple.  It was nice and sunny and warm even in this cool lake.  Dale Linton was just AWESOME!  He takes us every year and then always busts out the tubes and tries to through us all off eventually :)  He did pretty well, except he was nice to me.  David & Eric C. went out together and I went with Melissa and later Shayla and we screamed the whole time.  We drove to Bro. Linton's house early that morning and helped him get the boat ready and then he drove 4 of us to the lake with him.  So we had a great time chatting too and since he's a dentist we were able to catch up about that too.  David's been shadowing him and has taken him to dental classes, etc too.


All in all a great time out on the lake!!!  Not ready to wait another year to visit the lake :(


 She's so stinkin cute!
Me...
 David... sweet!!
 Eric being silly...
 I think this one is Shayla and Julie-Ann, Bro. Linton couldn't get JA off!
 My boy and his friend, David & Eric
 Shayla & I...
 All of us :)

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun day. I'm glad you blogged about it :)

    ReplyDelete