( I was thinking this post title could have been about me interviewing for new jobs... if I had any interviews... since there isn't anything out there in HR now... but nope, it's David, probably a happier topic for sure, ha)
David is becoming popular for dental school interviews!! Wahoo! We're excited to see what else may come down the line. So far he's got 2 that he is or has interviewed.
Louisville Kentucky - David flew out over Sept 16th to visit the school and have a couple interviews. He was very impressed and we're hoping something struck them so that they want to choose him. So I'm sort of biased but I'd totally pick him :) The area is pretty, has Broadway shows, and everyone there is really nice. At least that's what I've found out. As far as the school they treat everyone so nice and gave David a full day of activities and meeting students, interviewing, etc. I could be happy there, although I had never thought about Kentucky.
Marquette Wisconsin - This one is coming up on Oct 10th. Should be good as well, although a much cooler state. I guess I'll need to get more boots and cute coats. I can be optomistic right? ;) David is flying out there and leaving me again.
David leaving.... That part totally sucks for me. But I just "barely" survived last time and hoping I'll do better this time. I did see a scary movie while he was gone and that did it for me - had to walk around and look for boogie-monsters that night. I also slept with a pillow in David's place and a maglight right under it. (First time alone since marriage, that's allowed right? And I lived alone for many years before, wow...poor me). He doesn't "enjoy" it either but is probably too nervous or excited and he gets a nice hotel or the couch as he did last time.
I'll have to have him take pictures next time - for me espcially as I don't get to go on these trips right away. We put in a lot of applications so our budget only affords one person until we narrow it down. Anyway, we're still waiting anxiously but definitely getting closer to the big find out date (12/1 or spring 2012).
Good luck David next week!!
Congrats David! That is awesome!
ReplyDelete