Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Andrea!

July 22, 2013

Still can't believe I'm 29...  Last year in my 20's, gotta make it good.  But the nice thing is that I guess I'll be able to say I am a mom in my 20's - barely made that one.  Being 8.5 months pregnant, in the hottest part of the year, makes for a pretty low key birthday party.  David as usual did great spoiling me, just had to improvise a bunch as I was unpredictable.  I took the day off of work, and pretended to be able to sleep in - just doesn't work with the belly.  And actually I woke up feeling sick so that wasn't so fun, so we skipped homemade breakfast from D, sorry sweetie.  A few family members were hoping our baby boy would be born the same day as my birthday.  I wasn't hoping for that, sorry little guy but you should get your own day and so should I :)

D took me shopping before it got too hot.  I wasn't sure what to purchase with big belly, but actually found some pants and a top for post maternity, hoping they fit ;).  We also found a baby book for Jellybean - to write down these beginnings and give to him someday.  We came home and relaxed a bit and then for dinner I got to choose and picked IHop, sounds kind of funny, but I have been craving some real waffles for awhile.  Yum.  We came home and watched a movie together, Father of the Bride 2 - prepping for what we have to come.  It was a nice day together, loving every minute with my D while I still have him all to myself.

Thanks David for making it a great birthday!  I got a Red Mango gift card and my mom sent a necklace with 3 of us.  Also, our CAMERA came in the mail today so I pretended I got it for my birthday too, even though we've been saving up for that for a very long while.  I'm just glad it got here before baby boy got here.  Now we just need to figure out how to use it.


David's family also had me over for my birthday dinner on 7/21.  They did chinese salad per my request and then a cake and presents as well.  They are very sweet and always try to make birthdays special for everyone.

Well, here's to another year.  Hope 29 goes a bit slower...  Thanks everyone for remembering me on my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy B'lated birthday!! And SO awesome you got a camera. We have that same one. You'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete