My mom's aunt's daughter's son-in-law's wife... okay her cousin's daughter... Thought that would be funnier, took maternity pictures for me around week 37ish. And since I worked 80 hours a week at work until Tyson arrived, I didn't get a chance to post much, like these pictures. She's an awesome photographer and I'm loving these pictures. We aren't the best at knowing what poses to make, but seems like they turned out okay. And it was a fun time, even when it was kind of raining at the beginning. Someday I'm going to learn how to take good pictures for others, really!
*side note, the shirt I'm wearing is now in the trash, after the most recent wash it shrunk immensely and would probably just fit Tyson, haha. Thanks Ross maternity section, guess it lasted as long as I needed :)
**Also, if you want to check out Erin's photography website, here's a link to her page: http://erinlangford.com/blog/













You two are so cute!! So happy for you both! :)
ReplyDelete