This is way overdue, but hey, who cares. We took 1 year old pictures with Tyson. And we did it ourselves as we do these days, but tried to make it somewhat cute and professional. What do you think? I'm going to be a photoshop pro someday ;)
This boy has made my heart grow. He makes me smile and laugh every day, yeah and can push my buttons and such, but hey we are thinking about the good here right? This first year has been a ride, one I had no idea what would entail and I have been very happy with the first day to the first year. He just gets cuter and sillier and I hope that continues for awhile. -- Trying not to think about him turning 18, or 30, 40 much sooner than I'd want. Let's just enjoy this boy who will still give me lots of hugs and love.
And here are some other great shots... yes we take a lot...


Cute pictures! It's fun catching up with how y'all are doing. We miss you and your family :)
ReplyDelete