Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Friday, June 19, 2015

All About Bugs

Early May I woke up on a Monday and was ready to give my son something new to learn.  Thanks for Pinterest helping me.  It was a great change of pace since I had been looking for housing for the weeks before, Tyson needed some better learn and play time.

BUG WEEK

Tyson loved it all.  It was great to watch him pick it up all so fast and scary to watch how he now wants to pick up bugs! Haha.  It was very satisfying as a mom to do something new and focus on him.  I need to do that more.

Here are a few pictures of all we did.

















1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute crafts! I love the spider rock! Man you are a great mom. I don't know what I'd do with a boy. Bugs are gross ;)

    ReplyDelete