Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Friday, June 26, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I'm so blessed.

I've got the best boys and I'm lucky to be the little one's mom.

David succeeded spoiling me a bit, thanks babe!

Mom's do a lot for everyone and I'm thankful to those in my life - my mom especially, and every other lady in my life - who have been a great support to me or even just an example of a great mom.


This Mother's Day, D & T made me waffles!  Before 9am church, that's saying something!  They gave me some other sweets the day before too - cookie pizza and free cupcake :-)  Then I got a gift certificate to a professional massage - Yessss!


I know sometimes being a mom is hard, okay a lot.  There's lots to always get done for the house, for the little one, and even for the big one ;).  But I sure wouldn't trade it for anything.  I am okay to sacrifice some of my time to keep them alive and happy.  They bring the most joy and that's worth more than the rest.  Just need to keep that in my mind when the to do list gets rather long.


The other plus to this day... we had almost decided on a house and asked in prayer for something else to come up if we needed to be somewhere else, and it did.  Now after the very stressful decision, looks like we aren't moving too far away!  More on that later.










No comments:

Post a Comment