Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Thursday, January 22, 2009

LOST Junkie

I was actually excited to have a blog - and after I wrote my first post I thought - well I better wait at least a day for the next one. Then.... LOST happened. Anyone watch it? Yeah, last Fall I got hooked while I watched a few of Season 1 on-line. After that I decided I would watch a few every week and get caught up to Season 5. So this last week - I became a LOST junkie. Like, honestly, I watched 5 episodes in a row one evening. (Rough day at work = good time to lay down and watch Lost at home...my first lay offs were a good experience but tiring, sad, and hard). So, last week I was at the beginning of Season 3. And now, I'm almost done with Season 4. I was planning on getting it all done before the Season started yesterday. DANG!! And I didn't. But I planned on watching it anyway...till I found out there was like 3 hours worth...and some friends invited me for dinner. So, I got chatting and realized - crap! I missed LOST. So, after dutifully watching every extra living minute that I had for the last week...here I didn't even see what I had been planning for since the Fall. HA. That is funny to me. BUT, luckily with today's world I have a new friend who has Tivo and Tivoed it for me - Honestly, never even seen a Tivo so no idea how to spell that baby. We'll see if I watch it at his place or just wait till it shows up on-line. Hope it does, that would be more convenient.

But, let me just say...I really like that show. I'm hooked. It's like TV drama, soap opera, movie, I donno how to describe it. I think the title actually describes the viewers more than the people on the island. It's a great mystery though, and nothing ever really gets solved or tied up. I'm surprised I'm not dreaming about it seeing for how much I watched it this week. I also can't believe that there will still be 2 more seasons after this. I'm not sure where they're taking this, but I sure do look up to writers a lot more these days. I have no idea where they get their imagination, and how a story can get so intertwined. Cool.

And I do have to say, that even though I've been hooked on LOST, I haven't been staying in my apartment. I've gone to parties, activities, church, dinners, movies, ice cream, and tonight ICE skating - my favorite! I think the move is already going good. I like it here. I miss close friends, but I think I'm going to grow a lot. I need to get out of my comfort zone a bit more and be my crazy self. They haven't seen that side of me yet! Yeah, some of you are like, what? Andrea not crazy? I know. Weird.

Well, I'll try to remember the good things I wanted to write and actually use my blog...as soon as I'm up to speed on LOST :0

1 comment:

  1. Am I the first to post a comment on your BLOG!?!?!?!? Yea! ok sorry, I am just excited. I am so glad you are having fun and enjoying your new move. I knew it would be good! Getting into a new groove and different pace is just what the Dr ordered sometimes. Boy do I need one right now huh? anywya I LOVE YOU and hope that you have fun watching lost. It's a show I haven't ventured to watch yet (GASP) I know I know, but I've got too much going on!

    ReplyDelete