Side note - at first there were like 25 girls to 5 guys at the party. Nice odds for the boys except they seemed not as interested - more into partying to the ghetto music and laughing about boy stuff. I was surprised at the music they asked Jeff to play. I already had to tell him to edit his stuff, but couldn't believe the stuff these 16 year olds wanted to listen to!! Aghhh. And I was actually MORE appauled later as well... So, basically I was a chaparone or something, and would go out and watch the dancing and at first even danced a bit or tried. Then after awhile I'd just help Jeff DJ and get the boys to back off of him. But all the sudden I looked at the dance floor and I see a few girls dancing like they were 25 or 30 or just gross! Oh my gosh!! Like getting their freak on with each other or something - pretty provocative. I was SHOCKED. I can't explain what more I felt except that these are little girls and the boys are feeling uncomfortable with how they are dancing! AHhh... Am I just old?? I was 16 like 9 years ago - and I NEVER ever would have been like that. But maybe I was just nieve. Can a few years make the world so much more wicked? Yes probably. And also I keep thinking - oh my gosh one day I will have girls and kids like this who will see stuff so much worse! Ahhh..sick! I'm going to lock them up in the house till they are 21. Okay, not really, but my poor kids. But seriously, watch out if you head to 16 year old parties...cover your eyes!!!
I love these guys above. Andy and baby Jill and Hailey - my cousins!! It was fun spending time with them and teasing each other.
And a close up of Uncle Richard. Eating a sloppy joe. He and Jan came, it was great to see them there even though the music was sooo loud :) And below are the other chaparones or neighbors chatting it up.
And I had to get a few of baby Jilly. She's such a cutie. Andy let me babysit her before the party got started... Who could be more adorable or getting a bit chunky?? Cute!! I totally want a BABY!!! I gotta stop that one. Don't worry, soon enough I'll get over it :)
Okay that baby is so cute.
ReplyDelete