Actually I left Thursday night not today!! And I don't have time to BLOG, but I wanted to say where I am right now!!! As the song most appropriately says - NEW YORK!!! Okay, actually New Jersey at the moment...haha. But, I'm here to see my bestest friend Lexie and her husband Rob, and 3 boys!! We've already had TONS of fun, no sleep, messy children, and molestations... Long stories maybe to be shared later.Here's a few pictures from back in 2002. Lexie was one of my best buds growing up and here are a few crazy pictures from back in the day. It's great that it feels like we can catch up and no time has past at all. (Except now 3 little boys and a big one are hooked with Lexie, so I can only steal her away for a little bit)... I'll update more when I'm back in the west. :) Hope you all keep singing - Start Spreading the News!!

No comments:
Post a Comment