It was a girls weekend on August 20th, and I dragged David (actually he came on his own free will and wanted to meet my friends) to some of it. Yay!!! We went out to eat a bit - Cafe Rio and Burgers and Frozen Custard, we stayed up late chatting at Megans (everyone but me spent the night)... and we had a bon-fire too on Saturday night with some other good friends still in the SLC area. We also had some fun singing while Courtney played - some past times we did a lot - although we didn't break out and dance like we used to?? Hmm.. The first night I also set up Courtney with a good friend of David (and me) from our old ward. It may have been more of a fun date for us to have our friends and each other at dinner, golf, and ice cream. But I had thought of it since before our wedding so it was fun to actually have them let us set them up. Even though they live on other sides of the US. (who knows what could have happened right??) Sarah and Courtney were so amazing to fly and visit me (and Megan :) ). It was a total blast to chat with some of my favorite girls. I've loved having it just be my husband and me, but some girl time was definitely FUN! Thanks girls for visiting!!!
and of course, one of the cute Clarks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment