David and I made it to LAGOON this year!! We went last year too - yeah we already have our traditions I guess :) But this year we weren't planning to go. BUT.... I've been in a committee at work to plan our Summer Work BBQ, and finally they approved us to go to Lagoon. It was going to be a BBQ outside our office or at a small golf course that wouldn't fit our 1500 family members. Well, I was excited! David and I left work early that Friday and we did rides from 3-6pm. That's about all you need when you have a free pass right? I mean, if it wasn't so hot that day I think I could have gone up and down the drop and lift off one a thousand times and still been scared and screamed and excited each time. But, it was really hot, I complained as usual, and we got an Icee and then took a break for a BBQ with our co-workers at the picnic area. It was actually fun to see co-workers and have David there and just a relaxed family atmosphere. I forgot to mention that this day was a 2 for 1 day at Lagoon and the last weekend before school - so the park was to the max! Really, we could have picked a better day so that we didn't wait in 1.5 hour lines for little rides! But, it was fun and quick and more memories.... Here was our one picture at the swings, another favorite. We also did the rollie coasties and I got a bit dizzy from some of them - I couldn't believe it since I love rollercoasters so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment