Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bowling

As the tradition holds - we went BOWLING on Christmas Eve for the first time this year!  Okay, so it's the Evans/Speirs tradition, but we joined them this year.  (I used to go when I would come to UT for Christmas with my mom)...  We had 2 hours of fun chaos, and little ones running into your lanes, etc.  I got 3 strikes and $3 bucks from Richard.  Wouldn't he be the best grandpa?  But I have the coolest uncle instead :)  Those kids are lucky.  David got $3 bucks too, go us!
After bowling we stopped by their house for a Christmas Eve dinner and then hit up Christmas Street lights the night before Christmas.  We had already had sushi for lunch too so as the other tradition holds - we definitely PIG OUT during the Holidays.

As a side note, we wanted to have our own Christmas Eve tradition of having Italian food to remember our Italy Trip last year.  Specifically pesto gnocchi, yum!  Of course, more food huh?  But we couldn't fit it in this year with all these other food plans.  I think we did eventually get to eat it, but it may not have officially been on Christmas Eve or day.  It was still good and a tradition we Clark's will uphold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment