The 8 Things about me!
Thanks Delia for taggin me. Now the rest of you, are tagged, and should post with your answers on your blog and then tag new people and leave a comment on their blog that they are tagged.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Lost
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Castle (new...)
4. Dancing with the Stars - actually only watched like 3 times
5. MONK - I love OCDness
6. Numbers
7. What I like about you
8. Reba
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Worked - as usual. I volunteered on a "project" to do excel stuff - no one wanted it and I wanted it done right, so I am taking it on...
2. Made copies of my condo key - I had a friend spend the night last night in an emergency. And it was probably good to make a copy so that I don't lock myself out. Now I just need to give the key to a back up. Yay family!
3. The GYM baby - used the bike for the 2nd time ever - I sweat a ton. Sweet.
4. Played Human Foosball at FHE - I was planning on watching, but it was great after a bit of persuasion. Gotta live life now right? But I absolutely LOVE regular foosball.
5. Screamed a lot from being pulled seperate ways at FHE - Yeah, you know my screams...
6. Watched Castle and the recap of Dancing with the Stars - I think I'm going to like Castle, it's about a book writer who decides to job shadow a woman cop and he tries to help solve the cases...
7. Chatted on the phone with some family and friends :) I'm always multi tasking - calling while driving or headed to the gym or cleaning...
8. Played the piano until midnight - I started at like 11:20, but I just felt "in the mood" - plus this has been one of my new goals to work on... it was fun.
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Spring - the green, flowers, short sleeves and capris, and the sun!
2. Going to the lake with whoever will take me wakeboarding this summer
3. Getting better at the piano - like way good....what a dream
4. Going to Provo this weekend maybe
5. A friend teaching me to snowboard - before it gets warm as I want
6. Listening to music - I think it's just part of my life. I'm happy if there's music on.
7. Taking cool pictures and videos and editing them - or using old family/friend pics.
8. Going to AZ in a couple weeks
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Robin
2. Jimmy Johns - subs! Best place and close to my house, I should open a franchise
3. In & Out
4. Pete's Fish and Chips
5. Sushi - somewhere... haven't found the best place yet
6. Yoasis - frozen yogurt in Provo... I like the sour yougurt taste like in the East
7. Jamba Juice :) - Citrus Sqeeze (yeah, maybe these aren't resturants, but they won't kill my stomach like the other places probably do)
8. PF Changs - lettuce wraps are wonderous
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Piano - electric or keyboard - more movable and able to hook to my computer
2. TIME - don't we always want more time?
3. Eternal life with family forever... :)
4. Marriage and babies - lots of cute babies
5. Be fluent in Espanol, can't that just happen overnight?
6. Take all the classes I want - Ice Skating, Piano, Dancing, Singing, Guitar, Photo's...
7. Be irraplacable at work
8. A big POT - to cook with...
8 People I tag:
(or a few since I don't have too many blogger friends...)
1. Katie
2. Brooke
3. Lindsey
4. Mom - you can comment yours since you don't have a blog...
5. Anyone else who reads/wants to!
No comments:
Post a Comment