Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cedar Point

RoAdTrIp to CT - Day # 3 - Roller coaster Time!! June 13, 2009

Cedar Point is great. Yep. I loved it!! We only had about 5 hours there, but it was worth it. Court was good at getting me to ride everything too. Even when I flipped out. I do flip out, but I still want to do it. And at the top when I'm totally scared for my life, I feel like cussing up a storm, and I also start praying, and even tell Court or whoever is with me to tell my family I love them, etc. And that I don't want to die yet. I'm too young!! - - - - - Okay, a bit dramatic I know. But it helps get me through it, so who cares....
Here are some fabulous pics!

So you probably can barely see the picture above - but Cedar Point is so special because it's surrounded by Lake Erie on 3 of the 4 sides!! I wish I could have gotten a better picture. Especially from the top of a roller coaster. It was beautiful to look out and see water. I think it was a bit cooler/humid and buggy because of it - but so pretty! I would always put rides by water - the 2 best things on earth - together!!
My achievements were pretty good this day:

- I rode the fastest speed racer one. It goes like 115 miles an hour immediately and then shoots you straight up in the air and then a sharp loop at the top to going straight down and spin bottling down and then back to the beginning. It was tall, fast, scary, etc!! But, after totally freaking out, the ride wasn't too bad - it was too fast to even let my body know where it was. And the drop isn't bad because you don't have the "wait" factor in it, so it didn't give too much of a stomach rush.
- I also did the one where it takes you straight up, sits there for about 10 sec, and then drops you as you bounce down. Kind of like tower of terror but you can see. Well, I loved it!! Totally scary because I just kept thinking how if those cables weren't strong or something happened, we'd totally die!!! Yeah, I shouldn't think that. But, it was my favorite. And we even did it once it started raining....more scary to me... here's the pic looking upward:
- We also ate food - like Panda Express and Ice Cream - and then we rode more rides!!! Yeah, I was a bit worried, but didn't have a problem. Sweet!

- There were also TONS of bugs. It was crazy. They were everywhere!! And especially they were smushed all over people's clothes on their butts or backs. It was sick and hilarious. Court and I were good and didn't get them smushed on us - had to be careful. They were everywhere.

1 comment: