
Anyway I was born on a beautiful day - July 22, 1984. At 5:30 PM. 5 lbs 11 oz - such a small little cute thing!!
And today has been WONDERFUL so far. And really, all I've done is W O R K E D. Ha. But, I woke up to little sticky notes of "happy birthday" all over the apartment from my new roommate. Then I got to work and they were in the process of putting streamers up at my cube and had candy and pasteries set up for everyone. And then Steph and I went to lunch just the two of us at Training Table and had fun telling stories... And now, I'm sitting here, continually getting texts and facebook notes that show me how much people really do care. I didn't even think more than 5-10 people knew it was my birthday, so it was a shocker to see otherwise. One girl from my ward has texted me about every hour to say Happy Birthday - thanks Shayla! She's great. And now I'll I've got to do is stop by Baskin Robbins and pick up some ice cream my mom ordered for me, then head home and see what is planned for the evening. I'm not incharge of it - but it will be great no matter what. Date with a boy, Chris - fun fun.
Here are some fun exciting events from my life that I just wanted to review in picture, I can't believe I'm so OLD!! Joking! I've done SO MUCH already. And now I can get my car insurance lowered and rent cars for cheap. SWEET.



Okay - I didn't find too many cool pics. Oh well...guess I better go and enjoy this day rather than blog about it huh? Yeah. Sweet! Happy B-day AND!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment