Since we went boating with Bro. Linton early on in the summer.... He invited us out again! So we pulled a smaller group together and had a BLAST! (August 25, one day before our drive to DL)
The best part: David got up on the wakeboard for more than 5 seconds - he was up for a good couple minutes and was starting to go back and forth between the wake (although he sorta made it out of the wake and then was down). YAY!!!!! I'm just so happy :) We have a new wakeboarder in our small family - one step to a future boat purchase. Okay, a really small step since there will be years before we get one, but hey. OH! And also since we did a few boat trips this year at Bear Lake with Steph, David is now a PRO driver and so he took care of the boat drop off and pick up with Bro. Linton and I was proud again.
As for me, I did my normal wakeboarding and didn't get too much out of the wake as it was choppy. We did tubing together and I did do a big FLY off - it's been so long I'm starting to forget August - I know I somehow let go of the tube at the right time to go flying through the air all my myself :) Usually that's tramatic for me, but I had fun, yay!
Here are some pics for those of us who were there...
You look like such a natural wake boarding! So graceful!
ReplyDeleteI miss boating already
ReplyDelete