It was a great day!! I really emphasized I'd like to sleep in, but didn't happen. I always hear Tyson first when he gets up and at that point I was up. After getting ready I came downstairs to the sweetest candy note Tyson (and daddy) made for me. It about covered the whole family room floor and instead of having a candy bar, they were big candy bags - $30 worth to be exact! (Funny enough I had just told David the night before that I needed to cut back on sweets and get exercising, haha) But the note, even though David really wrote it, was very sweet from Tyson to me and made me tear up even. That little boy just is going to make me cry a lot huh? In good mostly :) He's a sweetie.
We had breakfast and nap (D&I played nintendo, fun wife award right!?), lunch at Einsteins which David gave me a gift card of $30 to and also a coupon book for 30, 30 min massages whooohoo!. Then after nap 2 (I worked on our wedding video during) we headed to Park City for some fun shopping all together! I found stuff for Tyson and David, of course. But it was enjoyable and definitely a speed shopping adventure with Ty there. For dinner David made me gnocci pesto - I have been craving this it feels like forever. That and real Italian pizza. It was delicious.
I felt totally spoiled. And was.
Besides that we went to Bear Lake the weekend before my birthday and it was for me, right babe? A great way for him to go all out. Another post about that fun family vacation.
And loved getting cards in the mail and texts from everyone. Best call was from my bro as we talked video Final Cut Pro talk and had a good hour conversation. Miss him and wish we lived closer.
The next day we went to the Clarks for my b-day celebration there. We also took Tyson swimming at their pool earlier in the day and spent a few hours there just having everyone get to be around Ty. I had a great chicken and rice dinner and then cherry chip cake. Yum. They gave me blank DVD's which will definitely come in handy - I'm so close to done with our wedding video - so excited!
Thanks everyone for all you did and help me feel your love. My 2 boys are simply wonderful.

No comments:
Post a Comment