Cooking - we are cooking a new meal each month. We have found some good favorites to keep up! Pasta bakes and desserts (like Tyson's cake!) and such.
Freezer jam - how did I forget about this?!?!?! This was a favorite when I visited Grandma Ginny. Us kids would seriously fight over it. But I got my own jar full when I visited alone in college. Okay and it's SO EASY. Yeah it does take time to wash all the berries but after that you just mash up, add sugar and pectin, stir, put in jars and done! We are making several from the farmers market raspberries.
Chocolate covered raspberries - still on a raspberry kick I decided to learn and make chocolate covered raspberries. Delicious!! And easy when you freeze them before and after. And even eating them frozen is good, or not, either way. Man, I'm letting out lots of good secrets!
Earrings - I found out how to make filigree earrings from ordering some basic metal pieces and painting them all sorts of colors. I had no idea how time consuming it would be --- mostly because I'm OCD about getting it perfect - but way fun! I may gift some or sell to whomever if you want, cuz man they may not cost a lot but lots of time! If I didn't have a stay-at-home computer job I may just have to pop on Etsy or something, glad I don't have to yet.
Videos - as already mentioned I'm making videos from our home videos - Tyson's 1st year is in the works, wedding is done, and I really want to someday do a miracle pregnancy one, and who knows what else.
More to come! Probably a wreath here for these great holidays coming up....






Those earrings are so cute! I wish I was crafty. That pasta salad looks really yummy! Is that tuna in it?
ReplyDeleteHey Alvhild! Thanks! Send me your address and a color you need/want for earrings and I'll make you one, i have extras!! And the pasta is a bake and it's chicken and spinach, it's great, a little heavy but just like going out to eat i'd say, found it here: http://www.joyouslydomestic.com/2013/04/chicken-and-spinach-pasta-bake.html
Delete